This course will support you with your reading, writing and speaking.
The sessions cover a variety of discussion topics including:
- Speaking about myself.
- Describing my community.
- Jobs and work.
- Hobbies, interests and free time.
- Health and fitness.
What you will learn:
- How to listen, follow explanation and instruction.
- Sharing and responding to personal information.
- Identifying and expressing feeling and opinions.
- Making contributions to discussions that are relevant to the subject.
The course is 12 weeks long for ESOL speaking and listening, and 14 weeks long for ESOL reading and writing.
We deliver this course in different locations across London and the South East.
Entry 1 to Entry 3 in English and Maths.